tirsdag den 29. marts 2011

Gothic Makeup

Well, this part is, in NO way the most important part of the gothic lifestyle. But since I love makeup, I'm gonna show some pics of simple gothic makeup, wich is allmost impossible to fail.

The first pictur is me. With simple black eye-makeup and simple dark red lips. A classic style :)

The best way to get a "real and finished looking" goth makeup, is the red lips. You can wear nothing but mascara on your eyes, and then a dark red lipstick.

I think the lady in the video is showing it pretty well.

Anyhow, gothic makeup can be blue, red, pink, black, green - you name it - If, and ONLY if, the rest of your clothing is proper. If you wear a pink dress, never ever wear pink or blue makeup... otherwise you will look like one of those Japanese "goths" wich in no way are goths.

Actually the safest would be to use black makeup, and add a little of color, if it fits your outfit.

But who am I to judge? Some people can wear pink dresses and blue makeup and still look gothic.
Well, lets assume this blog is a beginners guide :)

And well, I must admit that I find this girl extremely beautiful and sexy. Black on black on black. And that pale white skin.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar